stevieb91 = DISAPPOINTING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stevieb91 = DISAPPOINTING

right.. it's 3 weeks now since the last word from you promising me to ship the 2 guitarnecks the next day with the track#.

I understand there can be many reasons why there is a delay,
    but I don't understand why you don't get in touch, despite my PM's and email, and paging you on the board.

I can only hope you do the right thing and get in touch.

Thanks,
    Peter

Maybe it's cause you still got a Santa hat on your avatar!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That can't be it, Ron. So does mine.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Maybe because you live in Europe ?

Comment

Maybe the walls fell down around him and he's not really in a position to comply? Maybe he's been sick, or otherwise incapacitated?

When's the last time he posted? Could be something other than taking the money and running.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            Maybe the walls fell down around him and he's not really in a position to comply? Maybe he's been sick, or otherwise incapacitated?

When's the last time he posted? Could be something other than taking the money and running.
            December 26 was the last he posted. And January 3 was his last activity on the board.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              December 26 was the last he posted. And January 3 was his last activity on the board.
              he saw my PM then.. like I said, I can understand delay etc.. but how hard is it to put down 1 sentence explaining?

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post

That's a logical thought, but then again, if you were the guy waiting for his necks or word thereof 3 weeks out, you would probably be anxious too.

This is why it's a good idea to exchange addresses and phone numbers, even if you pay by Paypal. That way you have a means of reaching the person and ending the suspense.

Pebber, is the guy from the US? Because overseas shipping can indeed take weeks, and if he used USPS they don't really have tracking #s.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

yup.. US to Europe.. I've done lot's of times, no probs..

btw, we agreed to use UPS with track #.. I even did send mine per express.

again, no issue with waiting, but I may expect a bit of communication I figure.
                  no communication = no good

Comment

I had a similiar experiance last year, not with the same guy tho. I was supposed to buy something that I never received. Sent PM's and mails but I never got any response since the day I said "Cool, it's a deal then."
                    I am not mad at the person in question at all, after all I didn't lose any money. I'm just puzzled he never answered me when I wanted to know why nothing happened. I know he's posted on the board since then so he's definitely still around
                    Yes, things happen, but if no one tells us we'll never know it..
                    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Gd86, I think you should start a thread about that guy.

Wasn't me, right?
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Haha, not Racer, don't worry
                        No, I won't start a thread about the guy, like I said I'm not mad at him
                        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                          I had a similiar experiance
                          well.. he's got 2 necks of mine, and I got 0 in return.. so I'm slightly mad at this point

Comment

Hmm.a guy named steve is slow to ship??

I don't believe you!!

Comment

Originally posted by GWARGHOUL View Post
                              I don't believe you!!
                              that's the least of the problem my friend.. sounds like you know him?
                              if so, put him through

Comment

Working...
                              X