Hatemask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatemask

If this guy ever offers to buy or sell anything can you please not deal with him?

I bought a Line 6 FB4 from him exactly a year ago with paypal and he never sent it out. paypal did not do anything to help the situation. It was a mere 40 bucks but it is crap still.

I just noticed while looking back through the threads that he was trying to sell it again. I HOPE NO ONE DEALED WITH HIM. I am pretty pissed that I saw it..

I just wanted a little more exposure. I'm really pissed off right now.
    Last edited by ApeDosMil; 12-27-2006, 04:19 PM.

Sorry to hear that man. I'm really thankful that all the JCF bros that I have dealt with have been stand up, honest, and all around good guys. Hope you can still work it out with him Mike. Happy Holidays to you bro.
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Sorry to hear that man.
      I just bought a trem off of him not too long ago and had no major issues.
      Some minor shit, but nothing I was going to lose sleep over.
      -Rick

Comment

It doesn't matter how little the amount was, Mike. If he has your money, you should get your money back or the pedal. He needs to do the right thing or at least come in here & tell his side if he disputes what you say.

Comment

Too bad he won't... he only comes out here and sells stuff. He never took my PMs at all or anything. I'd really like him to get banned from the classifieds if that is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
            Sorry to hear that man.
            I just bought a trem off of him not too long ago and had no major issues.
            Some minor shit, but nothing I was going to lose sleep over.
            Did you get a e-mail address from him by chance? If it was paypal could you please tell me the address he used to get the money?

I sent money to this account [email protected], he then proceeded to tell me to e-mail it to another account because that was his "wifes" account. After that he never talked to me again.

(This happened when the money cleared btw).
            Last edited by ApeDosMil; 12-27-2006, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Check your PM.
              -Rick

Comment

I also paid him for some Floyd Rose parts back in November and never recieved them nor does he reply to private messages or email.

Comment

Originally posted by ApeDosMil View Post
                  Too bad he won't... he only comes out here and sells stuff. He never took my PMs at all or anything. I'd really like him to get banned from the classifieds if that is possible.
                  According to this, he has no classifieds access.

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showgroups.php
                  If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

I saw Michael's post a few months ago calling out Hatemask. Hatemask never responded to that post, either.

This was his last classifieds post:

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60591

Alvin
                    Last edited by Alvin_Wilson; 12-30-2006, 11:40 AM.
                    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper View Post
                      According to this, he has no classifieds access.

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showgroups.php
                      That's because he was blocked after Michael stated in this thread "I'd really like him to get banned from the classifieds if that is possible."
                      I went ahead and did it.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I don't care what everybody else says....you're awesome, Joe!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I know!
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                          X