Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• music inn, nottingham

<removed>
    Last edited by wilkinsi; 10-30-2008, 06:48 PM.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

<removed>
    Last edited by wilkinsi; 10-30-2008, 06:46 PM.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Don't you have a call ticket? Maybe you should have the police come down there with you to collect it. Assuming you have your purchase receipt so you can prove ownership to the police, that is.

This store sounds like a nightmare to me! Sorry you have to go through that but hopefully this post will warn others.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

<removed>
        Last edited by wilkinsi; 10-30-2008, 06:47 PM. Reason: legal reasons
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Test that jack, and if it works go down to the police and file a fraud charge in that he did unneccessary work and charged you for work he didn't do. Or better yet, if your local news station has an "action" reporter, tell him your story. If you can prove the old jack was good and that the truss rod hasn't been adjusted you could embarrass the fuckers.

I wouldn't let someone get away with bending me over like that; why should you?
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

i don't have a tester. shit..
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
            X