Hippietim.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hippietim.....

I've not done any transactions with Tim (yet), but I have had the chance to get to know him a little via telephone for the past few weeks. What a great guy! Good people! Always good to make a new friend, especially after years of internet postings...but never knowing WHO that person is.
    Here's to you HippieBoy!
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Backatcha Mark. I've enjoyed our conversations a great deal. I told my wife about your car restorations - she wants a 72 Chevelle.

BTW, we are doing a transaction. I got a good chance to play "the project" today. It feels killer and the wierd pickup config is very cool. I will be packing things up this week.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Cool deal bro!

Comment

Tim is secretly gay and we fathered a baby..

but the baby is black..so ..well..he cheated on me!!

It'll be on the Mo Po show this month.. to settle this matter once and for all.

Sorry ..I'm so fuggin' high right now!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I've always wanted a black baby.....how do you make those?

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
            I've always wanted a black baby.....how do you make those?
            Oh, don't get me started...

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              Oh, don't get me started...
              C'mon Bill...you can do it!

Comment

C'mon Bill...you can do it!

What, make a Black baby..sure I could, but I need a little help from a ghetto seductress..plenty of them here, and they do want me..

well, wouldn't you...:ROTF:
                Dude, I'm so fuggin' hot...dudes want me!!

Comment

2 words

tim rocks

We've done many deals and just like 99/9% of the JCF he rocks
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    What, make a Black baby..sure I could, but I need a little help from a ghetto seductress..plenty of them here, and they do want me..

well, wouldn't you...:ROTF:
                    Dude, I'm so fuggin' hot...dudes want me!!
                    Nothin' wrong with a little hot chocolate.:ROTF:

I remember this one time, after I got divorced. My mother and I were talking about a future girlfriend and I told her, "I don't care what color a girl is. If she makes me happy, that is all that counts."

I dug that actress, Holly Robinson back in the day, and my mother knew it.

My mother says, "If you bring a $#%%^# in this house, she better be wearing an apron."

I was like, "Mom, that is so friggin' racist!" She was old school Italian, and now she is gone. She made me laugh like a fuggin' kid again.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                      Nothin' wrong with a little hot chocolate.:ROTF:

I remember this one time, after I got divorced. My mother and I were talking about a future girlfriend and I told her, "I don't care what color a girl is. If she makes me happy, that is all that counts."

I dug that actress, Holly Robinson back in the day, and my mother knew it.

My mother says, "If you bring a $#%%^# in this house, she better be wearing an apron."

I was like, "Mom, that is so friggin' racist!" She was old school Italian, and now she is gone. She made me laugh like a fuggin' kid again.
                      ...Dude, I'm, 100% Dago..I know exactly what your talkin' about..

That's old school Italians for you..

Passed on for many generations to come..Italians want to be left the fuck alone..don't fuck with the Italians..the brothers know not to go into any "lil" Italys"..you never see the cops in Little Italy neigborhood, except for lunch break..they police that shit themselves..Old school..

Comment

can we get back talking about how great i am?
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                          can we get back talking about how great i am?

Well I was trying to..but I was encourage to stray off course..

OK Tim is awesome..he's is without a doubt not gay..and he likes nice toys..and he's a friend of mine..

so, that's all ya need to know..

Comment

Well Bill, if he's a friend of yours I may have to re-think my original posting of this thread to begin with.....

Comment

Well Bill, if he's a friend of yours I may have to re-think my original posting of this thread to begin with.....

...I couldn't blame you!!

Comment

Working...
                              X