Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zerberus View Post
    Ron´s gotten lazy, so I´ll take up the slack: Piqued
    Ha, at least I got the qued part right, I thought for sure I had f'ed that part up.

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom View Post
    To quote one of the most kickass lines in movie history:

Tombstone "indeed you may Sir"
    "If your lucky" --- Doc Holiday was a PIMP in that movie

Comment

I can write a book on this topic, some day I will..I drew from the wells of Anton Levay and Aleister Crowley, just as I drew from the old and new testament..I also drew from life, death and my own existence in this world.

Since God created man in his own image, per the book..to know man, is to know God..I got to know man..I can't stand either...because they are one in the same.

Tony and Aleister were mere rebellious, soul searchers that questioned the church , the book and their own spirituality, just as I ..but they believed in magic and silly hocus pocus..retards much like Christ...like any other cult or religious leaders wanting to make their mark..and some do..like Christ...and Elvis.

They did shine alot of humanistic logic on superstitious nonsense..but with fame they became pardodys of themselves..a joke in IMO.

You see..They "worshiped" even tho symbolic..it is nothing but a show to justify their faith, existence , or business..just like the church, Vatican and ect..all manufactured bullshit.!

I do no such things..worship is a waste of precious time spent on dreams and fantasy.

If you "believe" in God/Satan ..they are you, you are they ..even if symbolic..YOU chose this path ...free agency.

I chose mine..I am Satan..not a "Satanist".

I am rebellion ..I am power..I am strength..I am Love..I am Hate ..I am vengeance.. I am compassion..I am justice...I am logic..I am my own and my family's one true god and possibly yours!
      So ask away..

Besides.. the number 666 never was a reference to Satan in the book of Revelations...it was a code for Nero..
      Last edited by horns666; 10-05-2006, 11:14 AM. Reason: 666
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

666 means Girls Girls Girls

see

6irls 6irls 6irls
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
          666 means Girls Girls Girls

see

6irls 6irls 6irls
          E, That's probbaly closer to the truth than you know ..

ummm.. according to The Bible Adam was just peachy until God made him a bitch out of a BBQ'd rib!!

a baby back rib I believe..
          Last edited by horns666; 10-05-2006, 11:17 AM. Reason: my balls got caught in the keyboard

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

One thing I do agree with is some of the logic Anton Lavey contributed..this is a good example..

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
            2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
            3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
            4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
            5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
            6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
            7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!
            8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

Comment

Bill is Satan but I'm Santa, I've got reindeers and shit, so beware...
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Bill is Satan but I'm Santa, I've got reindeers and shit, so beware...
                Santa..Old St Nick..

hmmmm..a jolly old drunk who encourages indulgence on Jesus's birthday. Santa also steals some of JC's Glory on that day as well..I condone this!!

Jesus wasn't born on Decemeber 25th..it was a ploy to recruit more Pagans to Christianity during their celbration of the Winter Solstice which starts on December 20th..

Bullshit from the start..ALL man-made crapolla..especially from men that look exactly like Usama Bin Towelhead..including JC himself.

Let me ask you this..If it was Jesus's only destiny to die for all man's sins..why was he hiding.

My savior doesn't hide, then scream and die like a little bitch when caught..because I'm my own savior and I'll go down kickin' and screamin' everytime!!

Man's salvation only cost 30 pieces of silver..now that's a fuggin' bargain!!
                Last edited by horns666; 10-05-2006, 12:32 PM.

Comment

when I the Santa come, then ya'll have to eat pudding, :ROTF:

eat your pudding motherfuckers

Comment

when I the Santa come, then ya'll have to eat pudding, :ROTF:

eat your pudding motherfuckers

I love Snak Pack..you know what I do when I'm fuggin' BAKED.!!!

I open up a vanilla snack pack vanilla puddin'..I tear up a piece of white bread and shove it all in the puddin'..then I put it in the microwave for abot 20 seconds...motherfucker that is good when you are very very high!!

Comment

"I guess that snack pack is pretty good huh?"

"Wanna trade me the rest of it for this banana?"

"You know how how hard I could beat you?"

Comment

"I guess that snack pack is pretty good huh?"

"Wanna trade me the rest of it for this banana?"

"You know how how hard I could beat you?"
                        Billy Madison!!

Farley ruled in that!!!

Comment

Chris Farley was a genius. Everytime I saw him going red and shouting with his very LOUD LOUD voice, I laughed so hard that I had cramps.

Comment

Well, i't good to see that my thread has become one of the most debated subjects possible :-).... Philosophy.... D.

Anyway, mr Lefay666 has replied to me and apologized for not paying. He wants to buy it again. I have sent him my paypal info.... lets see if he comes thru.
                            D

Comment

Originally posted by diego_inc View Post
                              Well, i't good to see that my thread has become one of the most debated subjects possible :-).... Philosophy.... D.

Anyway, mr Lefay666 has replied to me and apologized for not paying. He wants to buy it again. I have sent him my paypal info.... lets see if he comes thru.
                              D

Tell him I will go to his house and personally fuck his girlfriend's tittiies ..if he don't give you that money!!!

This way everbody wins..Me, You, and the titties!!

Comment

Will do, thanks for the offer... :-)

D

Comment

Working...
                                X