Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWARGHOUL..didn't want to do this but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lerxstcat
    Maybe you don't communicate as well as you think. It includes reading as well as writing.

For example, the admins deleted your emails TWICE in this thread, and said both times don't post emails. Yet here you are offering to post emails again. Another example, I suggested this could be a misunderstanding. You don't seem to have noticed that.

I DID find negative feedback on you. Run a search, it's there. Including another post by Mark, saying y'all had worked out a deal and it was cool, that implied y'all had a problem before it was smoothed out. Maybe he figured after y'all had trouble once, you'd go out of your way to make sure no misunderstandings happened again. You even left negative feedback on yourself for failing to pay off Kremit for a LP on a timely basis. Kudos for busting yourself, but it's still negative info.

So if Mark has NO negatives, and you have SOME, then Mark > you in terms of cred here. If you weren't talking about yourself you'd have to admit that.

So instead of acting like Mark's victimizing you, man up like you did with the Kremit LP situation. Don't OFFER - SEND him back his money and the Aphex. I doubt he's gonna refuse them. I'm also sure he'll send you back the item he's unhappy with. Then he posts that you made it right. Problem solved.
    Wow... the Kremit/LP situation. I have been around here for a loooooong time. I remember that one.
    Mark helped me out with something around a year ago and I will never forget it. My best local friends never did stuff like that for me. Mark is the tops and although I never met him, he is a personal friend for sure.

Comment

Gwarghoul, this isn't the 1st time, or even the second that you are in shit here....bottom line you are a deluded asshole who constantly tries to blame others for your problems - and this thread cements it. Some of us have known your history and avoid you, or deals with you. Hopefully more will now. Grow the Fuck up, kid.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Aren't you the guy that registered at my site and wanted to "finance" one of my guitars?
        "POOP"

Comment

Gwarghoul is also the guy that called us all assholes when he asked for a handout from us at Christmas time. Oh, excuse me, the people that helped him weren't assholes. Guess I'm still an asshole!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Not to stir the shit here but .. You can't post emails, but you can paraphrase them or post portions of them. Is that correct?
            My only concern is that if people are going to hash something out in a public feedback forum, they need to know the rules and follow them. And if the feedback is to be of any use to anyone, it needs to be a tri-fecta of facts. The "yours and mine" and what the rest of us see as the truth.
            The Buzzard does not fear
            The man in riot gear
            Harvest a skull of stone
            The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

RacerX... speak only for yourself, please.

Bottom line here is we're all going to think what we want to think.

Lerx.. thanks for your suggestion.. I will be doing that. Wether Mark wants me to or not.

Steve

Comment

I want to close this with this...

Everybody fucks up. EVerybody has a miscommunication.
                It doesn;t call for personally calling out someone in the manner that this has turned into.

Mark.. MM2002...I RESPECT YOU MORE FOR KEEPING TO YOUR WORD.
                You will be getting that Aphex and the money back, I insist.
                And not jumping in on this bandwagon. Its turned into a sitiaution where people who don't know me/know of me are even talking shit on me. Bangwagon posers.

I forget and forgive. I even make things right, and do good.

Yet you guys got me on some kind of shit list?

Can I ask the same from you?

Comment

Talking shit about you? I don't have you on a shit list, yet you called me (as well as everyone else who didn't help you) an asshole on Christmas when you came here asking for a handout, and that you had personal family problems, as well as drug problems, IIRC. Hell, everyone's got problems, learn to deal with them. Did I ever get an apology for being an "asshole"?

Comment

Joe I'm sorry your an asshole. Now make me feel better and reciprocate. lol
                    We must!
                    We must!
                    We must increase the bust!
                    The bigger the better!
                    The tighter the sweater!
                    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

I'm sorry both you and I are assholes, Chris. LOL

Comment

I do deal with my problems.. hence rehab, Narcotics Anynomous etc.
                        Every great once in a while a man has to reach a hand out and ask for help/direction/prayer.

I apologize. This is my personal apology to anyone and everyone I've ever upset, offended or otherwise made a bad impression to/on.

Nobody is an asshole here. I'm learnign that I've just made some bad dents here and there, because of the whole way the internet leaves personal discretion to percieve ones words/actions.

I need to be more careful of what I say/do.
                        My intentions have never been bad.

Thanks,
                        Steve

Comment

Apology accepted. You sound like a decent guy, glad things are looking up for you. Good luck in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by GWARGHOUL
                            I want to close this with this...

Everybody fucks up. EVerybody has a miscommunication.
                            It doesn;t call for personally calling out someone in the manner that this has turned into.

Mark.. MM2002...I RESPECT YOU MORE FOR KEEPING TO YOUR WORD.
                            You will be getting that Aphex and the money back, I insist.
                            And not jumping in on this bandwagon. Its turned into a sitiaution where people who don't know me/know of me are even talking shit on me. Bangwagon posers.

I forget and forgive. I even make things right, and do good.

Yet you guys got me on some kind of shit list?

Can I ask the same from you?
                            Steve, you remind me of a Chris Rock bit, when he's talking about people that brag, "I take CARE of MY kids"... You're SUPPOSED to take care of your kids! You don't get a fuckin' MEDAL for that!"

If you give Mark his money back, and the Aphex rack unit as an apology, that's great, you're doing the right thing. YOU"RE SUPPOSED TO DO THE RIGHT THING ANYWAY! You don't get special credit for belatedly doing what you should've done in the first place.

And sorry, but it seems that this DID need to be addressed publicly, because you didn't decide to send the money back before this went public. That sort of blows your argument, whatever you say after the fact.

Dude, learn a life lesson here. A little humility would really help your position right now, you are acting like you're the victim, and sorry, I think it's safe to say that nobody reading this thread is buying that.

Do the right thing, apologize to Mark for jerking his chain, and don't expect a medal for doing the right thing. That's what you need to do, for your sake more than anyone else's. I think Ron's right on this one, no one's gonna want to deal with you as it is.
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Lerx...
                              I wasn't trying to act like the victim here. See what I mean about ones perception?

Nor was I "bragging".

I wasn't looking for congratulatory rewards, props etc. By offering his money back , it was more of a personal thing to make me feel better, and hopefully make mark happy.

Again, not bragging, nor playing the victim.

I will make this right with you, Mark. As I have said/intended.

Comment

Ok ok ok ... I think this has been beat to shit already. I think we've said what needed to be said. Go do your thing now, there's nothing to see here .....

Comment

Working...
                                X