Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danhops.....spends way too much time on packaging.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danhops.....spends way too much time on packaging.

My problem with Danny is in the packaging. This HUGE box arrived via UPS....... My wife said "what the hell did you order, a new refrigerator????" I cut open the box, waded through 20 lbs of fucking styrofoam peanuts trying to find the guitar, and what did I find?.....another fucking box! So then I had all these little "cling-on" thingies all over the room and I'm stressing out because I still don't see a guitar. Now, to make things even worse, the second box had probably three dozen rolls of packing tape wrapped all over it, so I had to break out the pocket knife and start slicing and dicing. Finally, after approximately 6 hours, I found a guitar case. At that point I just had to go to bed. I didn't even have enough muscle strength left to unlatch the case. I was beat. The next morning I was able to open the case, and there it was! My guitar!!! [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
    I'm pretty sure that if I ever buy another guitar from Danny I'm just going to buy a plane ticket and go pick it up myself. I'm too old for this shit.
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Re: Danhops.....spends way too much time on packaging.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You would've preferred the guitar just tossed in a box?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

You would've preferred the guitar just tossed in a box?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Hey, honestly, Danny rules! Great guy to deal with!
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

<font color="yellow">Wow...sounds like a Chuck Splatter packing job [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Our Min-Pin is still in group therapy mumbling "the peanuts..they never stop...no more peanuts" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Chuck must have a correspondence course out now...I'll have to ask

Sounds like a great packing job [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Working...
        X