Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Budman(Dave) isn't as cool as you think he is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budman(Dave) isn't as cool as you think he is...

He's even freakin' cooler!! Dave just made us some re-pros of some obscure pickup rings that haven't been made in like at least 30 years. They came out great!! Right sizes, excellent mirrored finish and everything!! Just when you think you know how good Dave is at this stuff, he amazes me yet again!! Great guy to boot!! Thanks again Dave!!

-Ace [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Budman(Dave) isn\'t as cool as you think he is...

yike! I didn't know where that was heading [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I did [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Make that "we" did !!!

If you've got a guitar.....Dave's a good guy to know !!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] <font color="aqua">wow, thanks so much fellers! Once again, Ace, thanks again, it's always a pleasure - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Oh, and "G", are you doubting me? Don't you know I would never pull anything crappy on anyone!? [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            <font color="aqua">Oh, and "G", are you doubting me? Don't you know I would never pull anything crappy on anyone!? [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] nah Dave. After all the glowing feedback, I was kind of shocked that someone may have had a less than stellar experience dealing with you. Glad to see I jumped to the wrong conclusion. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
            X