Budman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budman

Dave, I've bought so many parts from you I quit leaving any feedback threads here a long time ago (trying not to be redundant, and leave some space for others) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]....but man, you rock! I know you must have put some other things on the back burner to get my parts done quickly, and I thank you! You're the best my friend! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Re: Budman

+++++++++++++++99999999999999999999999999999999999 999999999

If you look up the word Parts hook up in the Dictonary it shows a picture of Dave
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Re: Budman

<font color="aqua">Thanks so much, Mark, it's always a pleasure, my friend. As for bumping someone, actually I was able to do yours because some material was backordered and I just happen to have some time! Thanks again, looking forward to seeing the "flames" [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

And Donnie, thanks to you as well, my friend, the words are very much appreciated - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
      X