rps14a anybody dealt with him???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rps14a anybody dealt with him???

He had over 500 posts so I figured he'd been around long enough to trust. Around the first of Dec I sent him $60.00 for a used trem and that was the last I've heard from him. No response to emails or PMs, and I just noticed he hasn't posted here since 11/30. Anybody here know him, or did I just take it up the ass from some dude in Memphis?? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Re: rps14a anybody dealt with him???

I sold him that WRXT/Fusion neck combo a while back - he drove up and picked it up. He seemed like an ok guy to me.
    Maybe he's having some sort of trouble - you can imagine how it is for a white guy in Memphis these days [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Seriously, though - hopefully it'll work out. I don't have his phone number - I think it was in an old PM but I've cleaned them out recently.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Re: rps14a anybody dealt with him???

Thanks Matt, I'll just wait it out. Yup, I was in Memphis a couple of years ago and the white guy doesn't have a fighting chance there! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
      X