X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: More negative BS...... Mr Diamond PFFFT

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I'm in if I can get a pass. I'll stay whereever. Not much could be worse than the Econo Lodge dump that me and the Drabicki's stayed at.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obvisley you never stayed where we stayed at last year, The Days inn or something

[/ QUOTE ]

The Red Roof Maingate was not that bad! I had no real problems the first year (except for the guy with the air hammer on the building next door) and then last year Kristi and I had no problems at all.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

All Taco's are on me this year [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Donnie.....you've never seen me, nor seen me eat.

Bring money.

LOTS of money.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
      Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        I'm in if I can get a pass. I'll stay whereever. Not much could be worse than the Econo Lodge dump that me and the Drabicki's stayed at.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obvisley you never stayed where we stayed at last year, The Days inn or something

[/ QUOTE ]

The Red Roof Maingate was not that bad! I had no real problems the first year (except for the guy with the air hammer on the building next door) and then last year Kristi and I had no problems at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't bad except they doulble charged me for one night, plus It wasn't the greatest walk to the convention center
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Sorry man, I'm used to walking.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Hey Kev, you still plan on taking the bikes and heading out the weekend prior?

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Hey Kev, you still plan on taking the bikes and heading out the weekend prior?

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

Me? Shit I hate riding in Oct!!

Actually we are doing a foliage ride through vermint this weekend!!
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Talking about NAMM bro... Last I heard, it was in January? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Talking about NAMM bro... Last I heard, it was in January? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

pat

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the point was Jan is COLDER than Oct!
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

You must be gettin old bro... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thought we were gonna ship the bikes to LA and ride for a week out there?

Pat

Comment

Hey Pat? Did my kids call you again today? Heh heh. Sorry about that the other day man...

Looks like this has turned into the NAMM thread. lol.

I am in if passes come up for sure. Wife is probably coming too. I may stay a week if it is possible.

Comment

Dude........... I'm sitting at the bar, talkin to one of my new employees, phone rings, it's says your name ( programmed accordingly ) and I'm like... WTF?!?!/ Too soon for him, it's not NAMM yet.... I tell the dude, after I hear lots of beepin, I said man........ I'll bet his kids got a hold of his phone and hit the right buttons... Sure as shit, you call back, DUUUUUDE, my kids got a hold of the phone, blah blah blah, that was coola s hell that I called that, but it was cool talkin to you again bro, can't wait till NAMM, we ALL got some catchin up to do....

Peace!
                        Pat

As far as the NAMM thread, oh well, keep er a bumped... it's not the money thing, it's the whole BS mentality of the dude....

Comment

Does anyone have the exact dates? I've never been and would love to go if i can score a pass and get the time off...
                          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Jan 19- 23rd I believe

Comment

Jan. 19-22
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Duh, I was looking into stuff yesterday and I was gonna stay that extra day

Comment

Working...
                                X