"Exact Jake E Lee replica for sale"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: \"Exact Jake E Lee replica for sale\"

Chuck, rather than burning it I'd preserve it as evidence and set up a web page describing the transaction and your proof that it's not as stated. RS Guitarworks has a reputation to uphold and a web site with details of this sort of fraud is bound to take a chunk out of that. Given the number of folks here who have sites it should be possible to push anything you do far up the Google rankings if everyone helps out. As fun as it would be to burn it it'd be even more fun to see the details pop up every time someone searched for RS Guitarworks.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Seriously, I think we should have a JCF raffle. If you want in, you pay $10. If we raise $800, then we have a drawing for the guitar.

If we don't raise $800 then Chuck keeps the guitar and the cash [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Seriously, I think we should have a JCF raffle. If you want in, you pay $10. If we raise $800, then we have a drawing for the guitar.

If we don't raise $800 then Chuck keeps the guitar and the cash [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds like a stellar idea. I wouldn't mind hanging that guitar on the wall in my music room if I won it although it is mighty tempting stomping it into the ground, burning it and then pissing on it. Shooting it is also cool but there MUST BE a complete video of the shooting complete with narration and closeups. Some naked chicks would be cool too. How about naked chicks with guns and blow torches stomping, burning, shooting and then pissing on the guitar. Yea baby.....

Comment

I've got dibs on the bridge pickup.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

John, the only thing I can't promise is the naked chicks. The rest is child's play. Shit, I'll get Mr. Pink in on this and then it's really on! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              John, the only thing I can't promise is the naked chicks. The rest is child's play. Shit, I'll get Mr. Pink in on this and then it's really on! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It always a good thing when you can bring Reservoir Dogs into a conversation.

MR. BROWN:
              "Yeah, but Mr. Brown? That's too
              close to Mr. Shit."

Comment

<font color="aqua">wow....this is just friggin sad...kinda humbles and scares the hell out of ya at the same time.

So sorry to see this happen, Chuck.... </font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It always a good thing when you can bring Reservoir Dogs into a conversation.

MR. BROWN:
                  "Yeah, but Mr. Brown? That's too
                  close to Mr. Shit."

[/ QUOTE ] John, my friend, Tim, Tekky, Joel, Eric...they have all met Mr. Pink. His antics are the stuff of lore. Would the video be funny? Oh yes...yes it would be. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

If Cujo (aka Mr. Pink) is going to star in the vid I am down for $25 no problem. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in.

Keith
                        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Raffle or video... either way, count me in.
                          If a video is done, rent one of those tree shredders and after it's been shot, burned and pissed on, put it in the shredder and make some mulch. Then ship that back to the a-hole with a little manuer mixin'.
                          -Rick

Comment

Dude, I was thinking about a tree shredder too, but I don't really have access to one.
                            Scott

Comment

yeah, a guy from Jersey doesn't have access to a tree shredder. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                yeah, a guy from Jersey doesn't have access to a tree shredder. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Ok...ok. So, what if I can throw a tree shredder into the mix? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I think an aquaintance has a small one in his garage. The guitar would have to be busted up pretty small to use it though. I think it has a 3" width limit on branches.
                                Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X