Dark Saga - great deal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Saga - great deal!

I'll just like to thank Jeremy (Dark Saga)
    for an awesome deal! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I just bought an RR1 Blk/gold pins from him, and the deal was great price, pretty quick shipping to Denmark, guitar in great shape as described.

I definately wouldn't hesitate doing business with him again!

Thanks Jeremy [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Guitars:
    Jackson USA Shannon Soloist (blk)
    Jackson USA Custom Shop SL2H white/Silver Ghost Flames
    Bernie Rico Jr. Hybrid Vixen (blk)
    BC Rich NJ Gunslinger

Amp:
    ENGL Powerball -> ENGL Pro Cab 4*12(V30's)

Re: Dark Saga - great deal!

Yes, thank you for that hilarious riot of a photo of your cat in the Bill Z Bub thread. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Dark Saga - great deal!

You are welcome NOTP!!!

Everyone.... Do not hesitate to deal with Nicolaj (Blazphemer) for one second!! He is an awesome bro and was nothing but patient while i scrambled around trying to decide if I felt comfortable selling overseas for the first time and trying to find the cheapest and safest way to get him the guitar when I had to cut down on the padding on the outside of the case to get it within the required measurements for USPS!!! It got there eventually.... like 10 or 12 days I think even though I shipped it guaranteed 3-5 day shipping, but once it leaves the US border it is basically a crap shoot on when it will arrive!! But after a week and some stomach ulcers later it arrived safe and sound in Denmark!!! You are awesome Nicolaj and thank you for a nice and smooth first overseas shipping/selling experience [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Jeremy

Comment

Working...
      X