Travis is a nice guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis is a nice guy

I sold him a set of tuners that I bought from Sully for some reason and never did anything with, and he sent the money fast and stuff. So yeah, Travis is good people, plus his biceps are the size of my skull so I wouldn't really say anything bad about him even if I wanted to.

Re: Travis is a nice guy

yeah Travis is cool..

and he's silly ...silly I tell ya! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Aw, thanks, guys. You really touch a brother. Right here (pounds chest twice and gives the peace sign). [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Travis kicks ass! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

<font color="aqua">yep, travis is great guy indeed, but trav, don't do that anymore........ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[ QUOTE ]
          (pounds chest twice and gives the peace sign). [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

my fucking kid does that shit now...He loves the WWE big time..and Christian.."Captain Charisma" does that .... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Never really did watch wrestling. But it's good to know I'm still in with the "cool crowd." In fact, I don't know if I've ever pounded my chest and given the peace sign when I wasn't making fun of someone.

Comment

yeah...my kid got me into some of this corny WWE stuff ...Christian is funny....He's .."Captain Charisma" and refers to the crowd as his "peeps"...but he's so "white" doing it...which makes it funny.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Bill, wouldn't it be funny if you named your kid Christian? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

well he "technicaly" is...basicaly , sorta ...yeah.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Catholic school boy...

just like his Pop! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Guys, I thought this thread was about me. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Now that I read this I'm kinda sorry I stopped in here! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        But....I must confess...Trav is good people.
                        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Travis...you don't mind me coming in here makin' myself cozy...got anything to eat...what's in the fridge...hey where's the remote..

hey it's a little warm in here...turn the air on...I think I gotta poop..

Travis your beautiful...he's beautiful people..just like the song.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I'm high...got any oreos..???!!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

You crack me up, Bill. You know that my house is your house, always.

Comment

Working...
                            X