Paige (Alan) is the Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paige (Alan) is the Man

Well, I got my new paint gun from Alan (Paige) A really nice one I might add, Binks M1-G

Did I happen to mention he gave it to me! He refused to take a cent. He wouldn't even let me pay shipping. The best part is... I innitially had to get it rebuilt, which is relatively inexpensive 40-50 bucks. Guess what... he fixed it before he sent it out!

Although not the best person to talk to on the phone, at least when he thinks you are a telemarketer. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Oh wow! That was too funny. Inside joke I suppose [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, what a guy. He sent me the gun with a bunch of hand written tips on how to use it and even extended an invitation to answer any questions I have as this is all to new to me.

Paige is AWESOME to deal with and fun to talk with. (Unless you're in phone sales) Run real fast if you are [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Paige ROCKS!!!

Man I just can't thank you enough....

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Re: Paige (Alan) is the Man

I'll toast to that. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] He's fantastic to deal with. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Now that he's well surpassed Junior Member status, nobody should have any problems or hesitations with him. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Paige (Alan) is the Man

You guys are making blush [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. Ron I told ya I didn't get to really try it out so hopefully everything is allright with it. And your right I don't like telemarketer's calling my home phone let alone my cell phone [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Anyway it's something to laugh at. Thanks for the praise. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X