Subvamp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subvamp!

I've become so accustomed to smooth deals here that I often forget to post here in the feedback section but I couldn't let this one pass without comment.

I ran across something I thought Tony might be interested in so I dropped him a line about it and discovered that he was indeed interested. He offered me a guitar in trade straight up that he could easily have sold for more than my asking price. Matter of fact the deal felt so out of whack to me that I had to ask him if he really wanted to do that ... a couple of times. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Tony insisted, we went ahead and the Roxie he sent my way arrived today (pic posted in the usual place). He'd mentioned that this one was a pretty good player even for a GMP but I wasn't prepared for quite how good it was going to be. Tony's setup on this one is absolutely amazing and the guitar plays like a dream!

To top it off Tony is one of the nicest people I've dealt with in many, many, (too) many years of trading gear. My only regret in this deal is that I'm all the way across the country from Tony's shop so I won't be able to drag my motley collection of mutts in and beg Tony to do proper setups on them. Well, that and that I didn't don a pair of sunglasses or, better yet, a welder's mask before opening the case, you could go blind looking directly at something like that. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks again Tony and I hope the piece I sent back works out very well for you! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: Subvamp!

Hey Brad, you're very welcome! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Also folks, Brad is the king of packing and fast shipping...we traded guitars and while I was ooogling over the one he sent me, he had to wait 3 more days for good ol' FedEx.
    [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    I couldn't be happier with the deal (especially since I don't have to wear those sunglasses to look at the Roxie anymore ) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and I look forward to deals in the future. Brad is Da Man! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Subvamp!

Naa, Tony is definitely da man. I did nothing other than send something home that he should've gotten in the first place, getting it there quickly was absolutely the least I could do. What he's not telling you guys is that on top of making me an absolutely amazing offer, he sprung for Saturday delivery on the one that came back this way so I wouldn't have to wait for it over a weekend. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
      X