Stress Free deal from Freehill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stress Free deal from Freehill

I would like to say thanks to Jeremy for a sweet deal & smooth transaction on my new KS2 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Re: Stress Free deal from Freehill

Cool, it arrived safe and sound. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Right back atcha on the smooth deal. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So... no issues with it? It was as described? Packing job OK? I need a little feedback here so I know what I can improve on, if need be.

Oh, I think I tracked down the key to that case also. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Jeremy everything was fine I couldn't find the chip on the headstock in the wood till I ran my finger over it good repair job, & the surface scratch you mentioned was just a heavy pick swirl. The stuff I told you I have to get swirls out took it right out. Chuk [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

Cool. Enjoy the hell out of it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Same here, just got my 7620 yesterday and it looks and plays just like a brand new guitar. Minty case, too. Great packing, fast shipping; you couldn't ask for more from a seller. I would very highly recommend Jeremy to anyone.

Thanks again!
          Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Thank you Jim, you were great to deal with too. Good luck on you project. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X