Matt's Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt's Music

My friend ( Codex ) and I ordered 2 original floyd rose tremolo's from Matt and everything went smoothly. Matt is a guy who knows how to take care of his costumers. If you e-mail the guy you always get a fast, clear and friendly reply.

We will definately order more from him in the future.

Thanks.

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Matt\'s Music

+1 on Matt with the smaller orders. I too ordered an OFR and some Duncan pickups lately. A busy dealer like Matt could easily slack a little on some of the less expensive orders but Matt treats every order like it is a $3300 Custom Shop.

Thanks Matt!

Comment

+2
      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Matt\'s Music ROCKS!

Matt rocks harder than Slash in front of 15 4x12's! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Absolutely awesome guy. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

+2 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] the Death Angel salutes you!
          Hear the universe scream
          Bleeding from black holes
          Whom horns careless
          And whom God mourns

Comment

If only I was this good at everything I do! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              take care of his costumers.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Matt, are you into some kind of dress-up fetish? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Matt, are you into some kind of dress-up fetish? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't mistake Matt for Kevin Easton... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ouch!
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Another kudo for Matt.
                    He helped me put together a Charvel Star order even though I took 7 months to get all the details right. I think a lot of dealers would have tossed the quote and put me in the "tire kicker" category.

Thanks Matt.
                    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                    X