BudMan who else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BudMan who else?

I have been working on a RR7 project for some time now & alot of it has been made posiable by the parts I have gotten from the BudMan [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Just wanted to give Dave his due for all the great parts the very long phone conversations of advice, & for just being a cool friend. Thanks dave. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Re: BudMan who else?

I received a package from Dave yesterday and everything was perfect. He was also very understanding when I had to change the order a couple of times.
    Thanks Dave!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Yep, put me down for yet another tall and frosty slid down the bar Dave's way!

Comment

And other cold draft for Dave! he hooked me up with a much-needed Charvie neckplate. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Got an aluminum pickup ring in the mail today from Dave. Can Dave do no wrong? It certainly appears so. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">wow, thanks so much for the kind words, fellers, it was my pleasure and I'm glad I could help out. You are all great people to deal with and I thank you for that- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Where's that "BUDMAN RULES!" sticky I've been askin' for.. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X