fretburner (john) is awesome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fretburner (john) is awesome!

Received the 5150 head from him. He shipped it quick and packed it real nice! Haven't had a chance to fire her up yet (cab is at practice space), but I'm sure she smokes! Thanks, John! And another thanks for the NOS brass v-trem! I almost abandoned that project because I was having trouble finding one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Re: fretburner (john) is awesome!

George, Glad your happy & it's always a pleasure dealing with guys like you. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    Received the 5150 head from him. He shipped it quick and packed it real nice! Haven't had a chance to fire her up yet (cab is at practice space), but I'm sure she smokes! Thanks, John! And another thanks for the NOS brass v-trem! I almost abandoned that project because I was having trouble finding one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

Re: fretburner (john) is awesome!

I just bought a Midi Mate controller from fretburner. It arrived today, well packed (thankfully since the outer box got pretty wet in our rain), and was shipped quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Now I just need to figure out exactly why I'm think about going back to dealing with midi! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X