Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subvamp is the man...........................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subvamp is the man...........................

Subvamp (Tony) sold me one of his Laney PL100 heads and I just recieved it and I must say it Rocks!He also sold one to jgcable that I missed out on.He remembered that I was looking for one,dropped me a line when he was ready to sell it and the rest is history!He did'nt have to wait for me to get back with him,he probably could have sold it.But he was a man of his word and I really appreciate it! Thanks again Tony [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]............Rev.Timmy
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Re: Subvamp is the man...........................

So Rev... tell us about what you think of it. I for one am very interested.
    Did you try it with a footpedal? I plug into the channel mix jack and use a 2 button footswitch to go from channel 1, channel 2 and both channels. If you don't use a footswitch, both channel 1 and 2 are sort of on all the time. It increases the noise a little.

Comment

Thanks Tim! Lightning-fast payment from our Rev. Timmy by the way folks...highly recommended to deal with. I can see it now, I'll be bidding against the whole damn JCF the next time I see one of these on Ebay! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

JG,I am still playing around with it and I haven't used a foot pedal yet.I'm still trying different guitars out and had to go on a beer run.You were definitly right about the 80's metal tone,it nails that easily.Since that is mostly what I play,so far this baby is great.I am using a Marshall 2x12 cab with no pedals,like you said,don't need them.With my LP,the sound reminds me of one the ADA patches,but I can't remember which one! I will post a review later,I want to throw some more stuff at it and see what it can do! It did pass the dog test with flying colors!I open my back door,put on my wireless and stand in the backyard with the neighbors dog.I'll crank it as loud as I can stand and If I can make the dog sing with the guitar,usually pinch harmonics get him every time,the amp is a keeper!........
        Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Working...
        X