Axtogrind - freebies X 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axtogrind - freebies X 2

after needing a switch tip for my DK1, he graciously sent me one. now, after the post office lost the tip (but the open envelope made its way to me), he sent ANOTHER one. free.

what a guy.

Re: Axtogrind - freebies X 2

Yeah, I rule. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sorry that it didn't work out the first time, glad that you can use the replacement. They would have spent years in my gear bag, until somebody asked...

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

So YOU'RE the guy that keeps snatching them off the display models! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I know one was a real Fender tip that came with a five way I bought a couple of years ago: it came in a pretty brown Fender baggie with white and black tips, and I just needed the white.

But to tell you the truth, I have NO IDEA how I got the other one. Maybe I should wear shorts with no pockets the next time I make a trip to GC? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Working...
        X