Budman is so screwed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budman is so screwed!

Budman is so screwed because i owe him a super overdue "THANK YOU"!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Completely forgot about the pickups i gotten from him till i was clearing my drawers today.

Thanks Bro!!

Fong

Re: Budman is so screwed!

You keep your pickups in your shorts? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Hahahaha! I like keeping my pickups nice and warm.

Fong

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I guess it's safe to say those pickups now have a fuzzy tone - just hope they don't have any bite! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, they've been re-potted, but not necessarily with wax" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

<font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] 66 views since last night eh? Boy everybody loves controversy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] . No problem there Cham, just hope you get to use them soon! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I'm pretty sure they'll sound "cheesy" now..but hey, use them anyway...have a "ball". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            The Buzzard does not fear
            The man in riot gear
            Harvest a skull of stone
            The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

You guys are 'nuts'. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I'm pretty sure they'll sound "cheesy" now..but hey, use them anyway...have a "ball". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

They don't have a "ball", they have a PAIR of "balls" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

That guy's nuts... grab 'em. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X