Charvel750 is a good guy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel750 is a good guy.

Joe guided me thru that paypal shit...and made a prompt payment for the Marshall v 100 I screwed him on.

Thanks for the money!!! Hahahah! I put 29 pounds of tape, air, and parenting magazines I jacked from the dentist office in that box! Wooo I got a deal on your chump ass!

Sucker.

Actually as I was saying, quick payment..and a really nice friend that helped me more than he will ever know.
    The money kept my electric on, and my cell phone on..which as some of you know is the number on my resume, which I've been dropping like mad..as I was laid off from yet another call center job sent overseas!

I know he didn't want or need the amp either.. thats a good friend, and a good dude.

Props all the way around. Second time we did buisness. I now know he's a cool guy, a good buyer, and a great and truthfull seller.

Re: Charvel750 is a good guy.

Yep that sounds like Joe alright! You hit the nail on the head with that one! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

The money kept my electric on, and my cell phone on..which as some of you know is the number on my resume, which I've been dropping like mad..as I was laid off from yet another call center job sent overseas!

[/ QUOTE ]

What is it that you do bro?

Pat

Comment

Electronics, call center work... I did tech support for Gateway, and Comcast. Worked in the wireless industry for over a year for AT&T and Cingular....
        Did a lot of different work... including construction.
        Hard up for a job, and I have a killer resume for a guiy my age, yet MOnster.com is not bringing me much.

I forgot to call you, Pat.

Why...you got a lead oan a job?
        I'll take just about anything I'm capable of...which is a lot. I have to pay two tickets before I go to jail too :P

Steve

Comment

Steve is a cool dude, too. I gotta tell you I didn't think that Marshall was my bag, but it's a pretty nice sounding amp. Thanks for getting it out and all, and I'm glad I could help you out, even though I ripped your chump ass off, that thing was easily worth twice what I paid! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
          Gotta get away from here.
          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

It doesn't work!
            hahahah!

Suckaaaa!

Comment

like...hahaha....
              plug...
              Oh I cannot stop luaghing!
              Plug it in!

Hahahaha!

Oh man I fucked you.

Comment

Oh man.
                hahah...

It just keeps getting better

That paypal payment was totally fraudulent and charged back!

Awesome, a two way fuck-over.

Will do buisness again!

This is what I'm talkin about!

Comment

Working...
                X