• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF01-09 Makes it back home...

Back where she belongs!!!

Thanx again Brad!

Pat

Re: JCF01-09 Makes it back home...

Cool !! I barely put any play time on her for the short time I had her. Glad she's back home ! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks just like she did when she left... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanx to both of you!

Pat

Comment

Pat the deal was a pleasure and I'm glad that 01-09 is safely back in your hands. I love the JCF-01s but I may like the axe you sent my way even more. Thanks a million!
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

HER HOME IS WITH MEEEEEEEE!

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Still can't believe Pat whited my name off the certificate of authenticity. But, I do still have the Tshirt! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

Unless Pat's name is really Pete I can vouch for the fact that, at least until this afternoon, the COA still had your name on it. Of course now that you've given Pat the idea .... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

What name? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

I do owe Pete one or two for that one... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Thanx again all!

Pat

Comment

Working...
              X