Model 88...Straight Shooter???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 88...Straight Shooter???

I've been talking to Mike about a guitar. I feel fine about the deal as I've searched through the feedback forum, and I see nothing but good things said about him. However, my wife is a touch skittish about sending a money order because from what I understand of money orders I've sent in the past, once it's gone it's gone. Anyone here that has dealt with Mike please feel free to post on Mikes' behalf.

Mike, I sincerely hope there are no hard feelings and that I don't offend you for this post. Just trying to ease the wifes fears.

She was the same way after I joined up on a bass fishing forum several years ago. I started taking float fishing trips with several people for all over the country. The first thing she asked me was "how do you know they're not a serial killer?" My response was "how do they know I'm not?"

Re: Model 88...Straight Shooter???

<font color="aqua">I'd like to be the first to say: Mike is the real deal. I just recently bought a guitar from him and he was more than generous with his time explaining everything about the guitar. His descriptions were right on and the shipping couldn't have been faster. Mike has also bought parts from me as well and it was always a stellar transaction.

Mrs. Razor, have no fear, little lady, Mikes a good man! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Mike rules! Have no fear dealing with him at all. I sold him a guitar and Mike is local to me so I got to meet him in person and he is indeed the real deal. Great guy to BS with too!
      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

I'll speak up. Mike is a great guy to deal with. He sold me my second 750xl and the deal went flawlessly. It was exceptionally clean, just like he said. I wouldn't hesitate to send him a money order.

Comment

Mike is cool to deal with. I bought a Carvin neck and some Sperzels from him a few months back. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks guys for the good words.You were all cool to with to.

No problem Ray I would do the same thing if I was buying a guitar.
            Mike
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Just send him your money......it'll be okay. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X