Some feedback for bossman Strangle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some feedback for bossman Strangle

Thanks for hiring me Pat! Two weeks and I still enjoy working for you. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Some feedback for bossman Strangle

Man..... 2 weeks already? And yer not fired yet? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Oh, don't forget to fire Brian on Monday, I'll think of something by then... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I remember the day you asked me what the job consisted of, have you answered that question yet? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Ask me in 6 months what it consists of.... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Glad to have ya bro, seriously!

Pat

Comment

Don't believe him Pat, you should see what he types when you're not aroun [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrats to both of you for finding each other [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Don't believe him Pat, you should see what he types when you're not aroun [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy there... what's said in chat, stays in chat. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X