Drake-S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake-S

Got the pot from Chuk today ..thanks a bunch Chuk... now the helicopters are circling my house ... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: Drake-S

Tell your cousin to make sure he stirs the gravy while you are gone. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Chuk is the real deal. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Chuk is the real deal. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Indeed! He is a man truly of his word and is one of the nicest guys you could ever deal with. I can't tell you how many times we've talked on the phone about this and that and it's aways a pleasure. I salute you my friend- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Tell your cousin to make sure he stirs the gravy while you are gone. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

and don't forget your lucky hat. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hey Kevin I'm glad you got your stuff ok, & it was great dealing with you.As for the rest of you guys thanks for the kind words, it has been my pleasure dealing with you guys.
            Dave I like shooting the sh%t with ya I'm sure if we lived closer you might even get me to drink a Bud with you [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] as for the Helicopters I don't know what your talking about so stop calling me Krank call Krank call
            No chuk lives here Click [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

chuk did your shorties show up today?
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Great dealing with Chuk in the past as well. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

He's sure a scary-lookin' mofo! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Scarier than even me, if that is at all possible. But totally cool! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Kevin they showed up, my room mate left them on the table didn't see them till I got home from work this morning thanks again. Hey Ron I'm not that scary , just misunderstood. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Great .glad they made it ok .. I put them in my Les Paul last night so thank again your a lifesaver ... I certianly appreciate it ..

Comment

Working...
                      X