JCF in General

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JCF in General

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Well said JG, all the people I've dealt with and met from the JCF have been very cool. I'm glad to be part of this community!
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            The Buzzard does not fear
            The man in riot gear
            Harvest a skull of stone
            The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Amen, I have met some cool people and made some great friends on this forum [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img].

Comment

The knowledge base here is really a useful tool to keep you in touch with all aspects of being a musician/guitarist..much like a continual living issue of Guitar Player without having to wait every month for the next issue to arrive.

The people I've dealt with here are usually pretty cool...more often than not.

Comment

Best place on the net [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

If I got paid for all the time I've spent in here...jeesh

Comment

You are ALL:

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice one, Scott!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice one, Scott!

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww shucks, it was nuffin'. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

+1

Comment

+45105751365478
                            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Yes, this is the greatest forum! Excellent topics and excellent experts guides you with the guitarquestions [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X