Siggy14 kicks much ass!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siggy14 kicks much ass!

Just wanted to post some praise for Todd; got a mesa 20/20 from him today and he even threw in a jackson catalog with some sweet stickers!

you rock!

Re: Siggy14 kicks much ass!

I can attest....Todd is a great guy to do a deal with!!
    He just bought my G-Major!

Comment

Yabba paid quickly and warrior shipped quick, thanks guys.

Todd

Comment

PS warrior, i still havent had time to hook that sucker up, i got a SP77 Coming in tonight to maybe i will check them both out at once. I also got another SP77 coming in wednesday, i gonna compare the two, long story.

Comment

Todd definitely pays quick and is a pleasure to do business with. Two sp77's Todd? The one I'm sending you is the third one I've had. I think it has the most gain of the 3. And the mod I told you about definitely changed it for the better IMO. Let me know what you think when you get the chance to do a side by side test. In the vary least the SLO knob caps will make it easier to keep track of were it's set. The stock sp77 knobs are the worst.
          We must!
          We must!
          We must increase the bust!
          The bigger the better!
          The tighter the sweater!
          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

I'm loving the 20/20 and appreciating even more the deal Todd gave me on it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I need to find something to stick these jackson stickers on too...

Comment

Working...
            X