INEARTHED ROCKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INEARTHED ROCKS

Inearthed is a good guy-not only did he give me a great deal on a fixer upper reverse head soloist-my only neck through

He had it pack and ready to go the minute my cash arrive- packed like a champ to I might add-secured in the case with bubble wrap and a box with peanuts all around the case-tacking number ect-

doesn't get any better than that-thanks bro [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: INEARTHED ROCKS

PICS!!!!

Comment

Man I don't have a digital camera- I am changing out the pickups and restringing it right now- I love it though and am thinking about a refinish- oh yea and dreaming up a story to tell mama- [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I keep an apartment and I am going home tommarrow and want to take all my stuff- I am sure she will be exicited about another Jackson. I was going to sell a bolt on and say I traded but I played it today and now I can't [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

There are some pretty accurate pics of it in the classifieds-just click on the pictures-

Comment

Hey LRG,

Thanks for the quick payment and I'm glad you like the axe!

Comment

Working...
        X