thanx tekky!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanx tekky!!!

thanx tekky for doing a very cool transaction!!!

Re: thanx tekky!!!

You're welcome man. I take it you got the block. What do you think of the picks? (could you even read my handwriting?)
    Occupy JCF

Comment

yes, it was hard but i can read your writing. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

i tried the stainless a hour ago at our rehearsalroom. it sounds very brilliant, but it slipped out of my fingers very quickly. i normally use tortex picks, so it was a very strange feeling for me. but it is a cool pick. thanx again for everything!

Comment

Yeah, I normally use the Tortex Jazz picks myself, so the texture as well as the size of the pick are a bit foreign to me. But a cool thing about the picks is that you can purchase a chain and a clip to wear around your neck. Kristi bought me one at NAMM and I've been wearing one ever since. (so I'm never without a guitar pick)
        Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          ...I've been wearing one ever since. (so I'm never without a guitar pick)

[/ QUOTE ]
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] that´s right man! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            but it slipped out of my fingers very quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can carve little Xs on both sides of the gripping surface of the pick so that it doesn't slip as much. Works great. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I sent him a stainless steel, brass, and copper pick.

http://www.ice-pix.com/ice-pix_pages...cts.html#metal
              Occupy JCF

Comment

I had a bunch of stainless picks made for myself(I work in tool shop)and can not play with plastic anymore.

How thick are they ?.
                Mike
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Working...
                X