Firebird V is A OK....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firebird V is A OK....

I got the "free" Digitech 2112 in the mail today from Chris and just wanted to publicly thank him for it. Super-fast shipping and couldn't have been packed any better.... BTW, anyone need some of those plastic grocery bags? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyway, thanks Chris and if/when I move this rest assured it will be recycled here in the forum. I believe Budman (Dave) has declined and DinkyJacksonMan (Toru) is next in line. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Firebird V is A OK....

<font color="aqua">Yup, Chris is definitely a great guy- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Chris rules!
      Amazing guy too!
      Yea Brad, you can always send me that preamp with the Gun Metal Grey Monster when I am ready! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

He's ok and all, but don't you guys think you are going a bit over the top here?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just kidding, Chris is A-OK in my book too!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Thanks guys. I am blushing now.

Scott. I will see you on the 18th at your gig. need the name and addy of the bar again. I can't remember where you said it was... lol. Anyway... Call me.

Comment

Chris helped me with the Rand deal. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Chris helped me with the Rand deal. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was me that did that? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

You both did. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X