NOP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOP

Hey, I just wanted to publicly extend my thanks to Alex (Number of the Priest) for his sending me the freebee speakers.

Smoker aren't ya? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

No visibly loose wire in the woofer, so it needs to be troubleshot.

Re: NOP

NOTP?
    Cool!
    I didn't know his real name was Alex.
    I always thought his name was Eddie.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Eddie is his brother. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Wow, it took that long for the speakers to arrive? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Damn postal system... it should have gotten there in 5-9 business days! Dang... sorry about that brotha! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Hopefully you are able to fix the subwoofer. The thing kicks out a surprising level of bass when it DOES work. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Made my cluttered little desk rumble. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I'm not a smoker, but my dad is, and we had that speaker set in the computer room downstairs for a couple of years before I got my own computer in my bedroom and the speakers came up to my room. Subsequently, we banned my dad from smoking in the computer room. You should see our very first computer's monitor from back in 1996... the formerly snow-white frame has turned into a brownish ivory color over the years due to the cigarette smoke... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Kids, you don't want your lungs turning funny shades of nastiness, so don't smoke! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

ger-oss! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]No, this is the Canadian Alex; GEDDY is HIS "brother"! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]No, this is the Canadian Alex; GEDDY is HIS "brother"! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
              And they have a good friend named Neil too! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

ba-bum-bump...splash. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

How the hell did this turn into a bunch of Rush-related jokes? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Haha, my brother is actually a Geddy/Rush fan himself... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It was just left wide open for it...I dunno....LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey....better RUSH related than VH related like it ALMOST turned out! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah, cause then we'd be witness to Ed having fired Sammy, promise Dave a carrot, then yank it away. Hire Sammy back only to make a 'few' bucks and get indignant all over again leading to other variable offshoots past and present of the soap opera better known as VH, or as the 5150 turns.

Comment

Working...
                      X