Props to Warrior x7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Warrior x7

A big thankyou you to Ken, I bought his mesa boogie off of him and he couldn't have been a better guy to deal with.
    [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Props to Warrior x7

Uh, did you pay cash? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

<font color="yellow">Rumor has it it was cases of Spam [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] but that has not been confirmed [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Miles .....thanks again bro, and enjoy the amp!
        May it give you many complaints from your neighbours, and many days and nights of bone crunching tone! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

No comment to Ron [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

He said "bought", not "traded"!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] , Ken? It's simple, he bought the amp, with money, not a trade, and you still didn't come up with the $ for Ron this week like you said you would, this week.I know times are tough for you, but I'm sure Ron feels the abscence of his dough that you've been using for six months now too. If the roles were reversed you'd be upset about it too. You've always been one of the most standup guys here, and it just surprises me that you're putting him off for so long. It's hurting your reputation more than it's hurting Ron, to let this drag out.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Rich,

First off that money from that deal was used in a legitimate EMERGENCY. Pay Ron, or my girl's son gets the boot from his daycare, which would be a total financial disaster for BOTH OF US. Ya know....I'm tired of having to explain my financial situation to everyone.....just get off my case...Ron will get his fukkin money as soon as I have it available to send!!! Keep in mind RON....I didn't have to do the original favor I did for you anyway!!...but people seem to forget it was just that...a FAVOR!!!

As for my reputation....I've been around these parts a long time now, and have done dozens of great successful deals with fellow members, as I continue to do so. So let's just say, I'm not afraid of losing face on this one sour transaction. Besides that...what's YOUR beef with me Rich? I thought we had a better understanding of each other throughout the past couple of years on the board, now this???

Yeah...things are STILL tough. I thought I'd have that bass sold, but my original buyer backed out. I have another deal *pending* that I plan on paying Ron out of if it goes through. (Just for the record...this is the last time I will address this in PUBLIC...any other problems with me...take it off the board and PM me instead)

Comment

I don't think you can call it a favor if the guy's out his money for 6 months, Ken. I'm sure you had good intentions, but I bet you've had your beer or weed or whatever you relax with at day's end for these past 6 months. My beef is not so much personal with you as that I consider Ron a friend who I see as getting screwed here. Your emergency daycare issue is not Ron's problem, and that hasn't been the case for the last 6 months.

You can always come up with an excuse for the moment, but over the course of 6 months you can't come up with $200? $10 a week would've got it done by now.

It's not Ron's job to pay your stepkid's daycare. Pay your debt, that's all.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Rich....don't drink and don't smoke (weed)....and no...I haven't been relaxing on Ron's dime.

Yeah...I agree my daycare situation isn't Ron's problem...but it is mine and my girlfriend's. All there is to it. Again....I said it in the other thread too...I fully intend on paying Ron back....please call off this public "lynching" on me.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Ron will get his fukkin money as soon as I have it available to send!!! Keep in mind RON....I didn't have to do the original favor I did for you anyway!!...but people seem to forget it was just that...a FAVOR!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

People don't know the TRUE STORY. Hurry up and pay me so I can write a detailed thread all about it! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        ....I didn't have to do the original favor I did for you anyway!!...

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering when you were gonna say that. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Ron you realize my temper got a little heated too when everyone was coming down on my ass.

And thank you again for being as patient as you have been.
                          It seems some here have lost their temper on your behalf.

Comment

Working...
                          X