Budman Roolz!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budman Roolz!!

Recently bought a few items from Dave (budman). Transaction was very smooth, great communication every step of the way, nice prices, and quick shipping. A great transaction, and I highly recommend Dave to anyone who needs pup rings, custom trem bars, etc.

Re: Budman Roolz!!

pedalGEEK: "Budman Roolz!!"

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Haven't seen that pic in a long time! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Haven't seen that pic in a long time! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Every time I use it I think of you!!! You used to use it quite a bit, right?
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yup! I'm quite the wit! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">Dan, thanks so much bro, it was a pleasure working with you. Dan is a class act and is true to his word and quick with his payment. Thanks again Dan- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

As always Scott, I appreciate feedback, my friend........ [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

And Ron, well um....have one just for the hell of it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]</font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks, man!

Comment

Working...
              X