brett8388 is da man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brett8388 is da man!

want to say thanks to brett for hooking my up on a NOS Kahler bass trem.awesome price and fast shipping. i wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from him! thanks again brett
    The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Re: brett8388 is da man!

Brett, do you get a lot of responses from your add in Vintage Guitar Magazine? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Peabuddy. Immediate payment and good communication on his part.

Fullshred - Nope. Some A-hole called with a case for $150 recently, but that's it.

Comment

got my bridge,Brett always comes thru.We have had several deals never a problem [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Let me add my praises for Brett. I received the Black Kahler today! Thanks for the great deal...I've done deals w/ Brett before, and would not hesitate to do so again. Thanks bro !!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

-Kenn

Comment

I had a lot of respect for Brett.....until he wouldn't sell me a mint ghost flames Shannon Soloist for $75.00 shipped. He did not agree to the price though.....but, I thought $75.00 was a good offer. Just kidding Brett.-Lou
            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Add one more excellent review for Brett.

BTW, you can see the Shannon in the APC thread on the general board.

Thanks again Brett.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the feedback, and am glad a lot of you found use in those NOS Kahlers. It was a once in a lifetime thing for me to find those.

Brett

Comment

I bought a chrome Spyder and an autolatch. The autolatch was NOS and is basically brand new. Great! The Spyder was missing the trem bar. Not so great!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I bought a chrome Spyder and an autolatch. The autolatch was NOS and is basically brand new. Great! The Spyder was missing the trem bar. Not so great!

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? You negotiated a second bar out of the deal. The Autolatch came with a bar, and at your reduced price, the Spyder did not. I told you this upfront and you were good with it, but you've complained in two posts now. Not so great!

What are the chances I'll send you a free bar (since I have extras I'll never use), expecially since you chose not to handle this off-line with me through emails???

[ QUOTE ]
                    Not so great!

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett

Comment

Brett handled the problem and all is well. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] An honest mistake. I feel like a troll for saying this but it's water under the bridge. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks Brett sorry for the freak out.

Comment

Working...
                      X