Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not for sale - JCF Brotherhood - Mint condition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not for sale - JCF Brotherhood - Mint condition!

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] J/K Newc

I just got my new SLATQM from spaceace (Carl) and I must say that Carl is a way cool guy to deal with. This deal (my boogie DC-2 plus cash) has been in the works for almost two months and he was very accommodating and patient with me on this one. Try that on eBay! We ended up BSing for about an hour. He's a real stand up guy. Thanks Carl. The guitar rocks. I haven't put it down yet!

I've been a member here for about a year and a half, but only really active since last spring. I've had quite a few dealings with a few of the "Bros's" here. Every one was an excellent transaction and I'm glad I met and became friends with all of the guys that I've dealt with plus others. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I paid less than I should have on some deals and more than I should have on others, but that doesn't matter. We all agreed on the price, respectfully worked out the details with each other and every one was happy. That my friends is the true meaning of a brotherhood, no more, no less.

The JCF, what a great place!
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Re: Not for sale - JCF Brotherhood - Mint condition!

It was really cool to meet a board member in person.I have had deals with some very cool folks on this board.And it was a pleasure to just hang out and BS with one of you guys in person.Jim is a very cool guy, it was a pleasure dealing with him.It was also comforting to know that I am not the only one that wants 1 of every guitar made [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].Glad you love the guitar Jim,the amp is just what I have been looking for.

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]To the JCF the greatest site on the web
    Carl

Comment

Before I can approve this message, please fill out this survey:
      -Were you in a financial bind?
      -Did Jim use the word "brotherhood" or the phrase "take it in the ass for a bro"?
      -Was there haggling involved? If so, who haggled first, you or him?
      -Do you feel you came out on top, even-Steven, or on the losing side?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] There was no fiscal crisis
        LMAO Neither The Brotherhood nor my ass was mentioned
        we agreed on a price within 5 mins no haggling at all
        I think we are both happy the way things worked out
        it really was a cool experience [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] LMFAO!!

Lets just say that I needed time to come up with the balloons and Carl was real cool about it! Try that on eBay!
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

You know, this really sucks. Here I've been saving all my money for the past few months to just buy all of you guys outright, AND NOW THIS!! WTF!! NOW who am I gonna buy?
            [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I hear Toejam's going cheaper by the day [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Tommy! Tommy's the guy you want. Your personal Rent-A-Kato Kaelin [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I hear Toejam's going cheaper by the day [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                Shhh, I haven't disclosed that information to the public yet. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

In other related Spaceace news... even before I sent out the money order, the DiMarzio Super 2 I bought off him arrived today. The money order went out yesterday, so you should have it by Mon. or Tues. Thanks again, Carl!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X