On A.Pulverizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On A.Pulverizer

I wanted to reserve this spot for my compliments on a smooth trade with Andy for a BC Rich Outlaw. He was very tolerant about a payment plan we arranged and even moreso about a little issue I had with the bank. If it wasn't for his patience and flexibility, I would have probably missed out on this axe. I also wanted to say thanks again for meeting up with me halfway.

Re: On A.Pulverizer

Thanks Tom.
    I hope you enjoy the Outlaw.
    If anyone wants to deal with Tom, please do so without reservation.
    He's an honest guy and a class act. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    P.S. Sorry I didn't see this sooner, but I've been working alot of OT. From 0 to 60 hours a week just like that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, better overworked than not at all I guess. Thanks again! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh, I would also like to thank Tom for the $300 loan.
        I wish I had known about it earlier. I could have used it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Check your mail box monday.

Comment

Hey, no problem. I just was kinda suprised as you probably were about the check going thru a 2nd time. I'm glad it was caught and Andy is a honest guy to send it back. I freaked a little when I found out there wasn't enough money to cover a recent purchase, but this managed to get straightened out before it was an issue. All will be fine if it is here by Tues.

Comment

Working...
          X