Easton Guitars - Use Caution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Easton Guitars - Use Caution

Well, maybe not 190, but around here, there's not many places you can do 190 for too long, so I'll catch up...

I've been up to 155 so far, that was a bit spooky...

Pat

Where you been boyee?> Nobody bail you out? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ive got Harley boots [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      But they only max out at 4.5 mph [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

My friend just sold his 1999 Sportster for stupid cheap on ebay. CLICK HERE He just bought a Triumph Rocket III. The new bike is pretty sick. Something about 2300 cc engine and 140 horsepower, and torque rating of a car. He claims it can, and has in testing, beaten out a 'busa and a Vmax in 1/4 mile drag. I don't know if his info is correct. All I know is for 17 grand, it should.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Aw, come on Kev, let's go riding together... you're only an hour from the shop and my helmet is a Harley helmet! It says Harley Davidson right on the front of it. Thankfully, my cool looking Harley helmet hasn't broken yet, but I'm not ruling anything out.

Just think, it could be the first annual JCF ride!!!
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

KEvin did nothing terrible to me but he had a guitar in stock was supposed to include a shirt (no big deal but it was supposed to include it) got my money and took 2 weeks to ship something in stock. Nothing wrong I just am used to quicker service... I wish Online Still Had Jacksons
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Yeh, I miss Matt and his awesome deals and customer service as well, I've bought a few guitars from him and have nothing but the utmost praise for Matt and his ways of doing business...

Get the dealership back Matt!!!

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                He claims it can, and has in testing, beaten out a 'busa and a Vmax in 1/4 mile drag. I don't know if his info is correct. All I know is for 17 grand, it should.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Again, I say [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Not with a measly 140 horses. Stock Busas have 160 HP and 99 torque. I've heard a lot about the III; let's wait until the mags test them.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey, in all fairness to KE, can we move this topic elsewhere? He did in fact make whatever issues, right.

I think it's be appropriate, no sense keeping the original thread at the top with some [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] about some Busa... [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanx!
                  Pat

Comment

Working...
                  X