Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dudes who owe me money...

[ QUOTE ]
    Oh...and Rich...thanks for havin' faith in me bud! You lose your dollar...I'll be getting Ron's money to him by weeks end! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

HA HA, you should give me an extra dollar for every time you said that! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Why, that will only get you about $10. You need to find someone who will give you a dollar every time you post. You'd be a fuckin' millionaire in record time!!!

Comment

D'OHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          ...I'll be getting Ron's money to him by weeks end! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm, it is now "weeks end" and - you guessed it - NO MONEY from Ken!! You should throw an extra dollar on there eh? [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Not to be a dick, but I think Ken should be banned, It's been months since he said he'd have the money.

I also think people who owe me a guiatr should be banned too
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Not to be a dick, but I think Ken should be banned, It's been months since he said he'd have the money.

I also think people who owe me a guiatr should be banned too

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Not to be a dick...but who the fukk are you to decide who should be banned??

Wasn't it you who made the "racial/ethnic" slur in one of your posts that incited a near riot in one of the threads??

But, I'm saying this purely "not to be a dick" [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with you, it is between Ken and Ron, they are both grown men, they don't need you mediating or adding fuel to the fire.

Mr "not to be a dick" LPC [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Well, people have been banned before for similar reasons...

But I believe this forum should police itself, but that's not always the case.

I certainly hope this gets resolved, and soon...

Pat (Who's been called a dick once before)

Ok ok, twice.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Have a bad day Sam? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You're right though. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Now, I think there's a better way to solve this without banning anyone. First, we all chip in and buy Ron a plane ticket to NJ. Then what happens from there isn't our responsibility. I do have this vision though:

Ken:
                  (then Ron shows up knocking at the door) Ken:
                  Ron:
                  Ken tries to hide:
                  They have a little talk:
                  Ron gets pissed:
                  Ron gets a little carried away with emotions:
                  Ron comes to his senses and gives Ken an option:
                  Ken took the option and Ron is: [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

oops, forgot one last detail....Ron needs to get back home now but we didn't buy him a round trip ticket. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Not to be a dick...but who the fukk are you to decide who should be banned??

[/ QUOTE ]

Says the man who has a ban list in the "What are you asking for from Santa?" thread.

Just joking bro! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] Not being a dick myself... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Hugs for everybody! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I said JEWISH!!! Ban me!!! I could care less

I don't owe people money.

this has gone on for to long, Ken's making fun of it basucally, Ron shold've have had his money months ago'

Come 2 months from now, I'm gonna owe someone here a $600 guitar, am I gonna not send it to him and kepp posting, no....... I'm gonna make sure he see's it as soon as he s entitled to it

If someone owwed me $200 I'd be alot less nice, I'd make sure at this point the local authurites knew that someone was comminiting a internet scams, What has it been 3 months?? He has basically stole the money

Comment

Now now DRS, lighten up bro... This will take care of itself...

Pat

Comment

Well someone called me out and it wasn't deserved.

I'm willing to bet that Ron never see's his money

Comment

I'll take that bet... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What other guitars you got? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I'm willing to bet that Ron never see's his money

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't there already a bet established earlier in this thread? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Okay, seriously, no more funny-man (or at least poorly attempting to be [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) from me in this thread. This is getting ugly, mostly because of my face showing up here... oh wait, I said no more attempting to be funny! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Okay, serious now. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X