Ric1983

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ric1983

This definitely sux bro! Especially for a new guy like you walking in to this great forum and getting hosed, I can assure you this IS NOT THE JCF that 99.9% of us know and love and have so for years. The admin's run a tight ship here and do a wonderful job at it, IMO. They weed out the bugs all the time. This is why we have the feedback forum I believe.

For all you other noobs out there, ask around before making a deal like this with someone, trust me, there's a ton of people out here that will throw their $.02 in...

I would contact the local police in his area as they all are getting more and more aware of NET crimes and there's not a lot of tolerance these days.

Best of luck bro!

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

For all you other noobs out there, ask around before making a deal like this with someone, trust me, there's a ton of people out here that will throw their $.02 in...

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Agreed Pat but the sad part is that Ric was actually a decent guy and that's why I'm surprised as hell that he did this. We had emailed back and forth about alot of things, mostly him giving me advice on the POD XT purchase I was about to make(not from him). He was very friendly and gave me a lot of great info to make my decision and that's why this is so unbelievable to me. Had I not tried to contact Ric myself(unsuccesfully) I wouldn't believe it. It just goes to show ya that we really don't "know" anyone as well as we think we do. </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Maybe his name is really Vince Sa.......... Maybe Dross?
        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Nah, it's not Dross. Dross was many things but not a thief...I did a deal with him and it was super smooth. As for the Vince thing.... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
          X