Does anyone want to vouch for *eleven*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does anyone want to vouch for *eleven*

I emailed him, so I will base my personal deal with him on where it takes it from here. I would however hesitate dealing with him again at this point. If I don't hear anything back in a week or two, I am going to the post office and getting the MO canceled and try to get a refund. Let the postal system find who has the MO.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
      I bought a neck and pickup from him. Shipping was a bit slow, but he was going through a move at the time. The neck and pickup were perfect, just as he described. I would buy from him again.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WOW! After reading the rest of your post about this guy, I guess I got lucky. I WILL NOT take a chance with Rick again. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by axtogrind:
        I don't know the guy, so I don't even know why I'm posting this. But maybe he is just having some problem(s), and will pull his head out of his ass?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[Insert Twilight Zone theme here.]

K
        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Well, I guess it's good to hear from you Rick.
          If you have a tracking number for my EMG 60, I would like for you to email it to me. If not, that's cool.
          I still haven't gotten it yet, but I will let you know when I do get it.

I think we all here can understand when things are going bad, [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] but just let us know, instead of not responding to emails and the like.

nandrew

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by axtogrind:
            I don't know the guy, so I don't even know why I'm posting this. But maybe he is just having some problem(s), and will pull his head out of his ass?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[Insert Twilight Zone theme here.]

K
            </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Keith, I'm impressed! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            Hey bro, I have this dog that doesn't seem happy any more. You think you could fix it like that lady on tv? I'd be happy to pay.
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Mark, your dog is telling me that he is "sad because you touch him down there." Does that mean anything to you? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

K

[img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

Mark, your dog is telling me that he is "sad because you touch him down there." Does that mean anything to you? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

K

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is just WRONG [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

K

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He's just milking the dog. Red rocket... red rocket, Sparky. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Two guys walk into their apartment and find their dog licking his balls on the couch. The first guys says, "I wish I could do that!" To which the other replies, "Don't you think you should buy him dinner first?"

Comment

wow what a post huh ... Yes my shipping is slow, everything has gone out and yes i live in canada. I've been goin through a shitty time lately and dont really wanna discuss it here. If you wanna ban me go for it it makes you feel better. But just so its known ive never "screwed" anyone nor thought about it i just had other things come up that are more important to me at the time . anywasy sorry about the delays.

Comment

Dude, you could have at least emailed me and said you didn't want the guitar instead of leaving me hanging. I trusted you and even agreed to let you make payments. I won't do that agin.
                        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Thats true and apologize ,

Comment

Foul......

Comment

I always heard it as, "So the other guy says, 'Don't be stupid - that dog would bite you!'"

Comment

I always heard it as "Don't you think you should pet him first?" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                Or "Go ahead, he's your dog" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                                X