NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!GREEEEEED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!GREEEEEED!

Thanks, I appreciate the nice comments and offers. No the Yellow Rhoads is a terrific guitar and exactly as described. Plays great as well. It was a red dual hum Soloist I was referring to.

Comment

We still love ya Tom!

and....not to forget good 'ol Joe....

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

DAMN! I missed out on J0721? I was thinking of that guitar just yesterday.

Comment

DAMN! it wasn't the yellow Rhoads. too bad. ...for me that is. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] oh yeah, and i too don't hold ya' for throwin' up the feedback. the title is kinda', 'eh, large? but i'll chalk that up to your 1-key broke, as did the "E" along with the shift... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Tom, you do have the right to speak your opinion, just as the rest of us have that same right, when you raise the issue.

I feel you had the right to be upset right up to the moment Joe offered to make things right. It's true, with used guitars you're going to find wiring issues, but if everything works then the
            guitar is functionally fine, therefore a
            non-issue. Your expectations are too high if you think otherwise, and you should be buying new if that's how you feel. Both my Model 6s had batteries loose in the compartments due to getting
            batted around by UPS enough to dislodge them from the metal clips. Luckily the preamp wasn't damaged in either case. Had
            it been damaged, it would've been an insurance claim on UPS, not a grudge against the seller.

I'm sure you're a good guy, and I KNOW Joe's a good guy, so it boils down to a misunderstanding. He tried to make it right, but it seems you just chose to feel victimized and nurse a grudge. That
            is only to your detriment in the long run. If he offered you a refund ad return on the Soloist deal, AND let you keep the SD Soloist you didn't like, well
            if you didn't take that offer only you are responsible for that. You can't reject a generous offer like that and still expect us to see your side. If you sold that Soloist for $875, and Joe offered to give your black one back and let you keep the red one, then in effect he offered to pay $875 to rewire your Rhoads!! If you didn't take him up on that one, don't keep blaming him for it.
            You're just diggging a hole. I know what
            it's like to get mad and not be able to let it go - I have that tendency too, as the brothers here can tell you! I'm finding that as I learn to realize when I AM wrong and let go of it, it makes me happier. I HAVE to de-stress, because I had a stroke back in October and for me stress means another stroke. I'm just now getting back some decent dexterity in my guitar playing, so I can tell you learning to control anger and stress is important. Remember, we'll all be dead in 100 years anyway and none of this will
            matter, except your great-grandson might have to rewire the Rhoads again! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyway, take John G up on his offer! Then your great-grandson can shred on with no problems! That offer is a great example of the brotherhood here at the JCF. Sometimes we fuss, but there's an underlying respect that overcomes anything like that.

Regards,

Rich
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">by Toejam: (they may even be lovers now ).
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Joe, I think you're just jealous!
              </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think I am! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Who isn't?

Comment

Good point. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You guys are just sick!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Marky, So am I...

Come take care of me..

Comment

Working...
                      X