Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drsracing

OMG.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey LPC, I think we'll get along just fine! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Hey MM, it's all good man....just saw the opening and had to take the shot [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I don't really get into the mud-slinging too much around here...as I still feel kinda like a newbie....

BUT...

AlZ has made some pretty stupid comments, and fucking over Brett for $400 is not cool....you don't do that shit...especially in a forum with a fairly limited product representation.

Brett didn't deserve that...he was honest and up-front and got, as we say in the Corps, the big green weenie right up the shooter [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Whoops...kinda combined threads.....I guess I was still a lil pissy reading about the ALZ/Brett deal and the comments made... [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

I apologize.....

I'll go back to my corner now...... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You did fine dude, I do the same shit all the time. [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

since I have no idea what Ron looks like, so I don't know whether to sick the Charles River Demolition Crew on anybody yet [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Ron's pretty scary looking!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:
                Sinistas, you really need to cut down on the carbs dude. I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything, and I wish you a very happy thanksgiving, but man I'm thankful you weren't at my house today!....I couldn't afford it!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] All in fun bro! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Mark.. dude... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] LMFAO
                You need to take your stand up routine on the road. The above remark is totally uncalled for, totally rude, and some really funny shit. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] BTW..... that unfinished Carvin/Jackson is killer. What a great year for Carvin 1989 baby!! The year they went after Jackson and lost. They sure do make great guitars. 1989 is their best year.

Comment

Actually it's missing something, I hate small frets so I was thinkin of doinf Jumbos and flip flop ebony sharks. With the unfinished body that would be killer [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Thank god they added the -M option to their guitars, I could actually buy a DC and not hate the bridge now!
                    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Working...
                    X