DIRTY RAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DIRTY RAT

Well, since you're not sid, there is no issue...

<font size=-2>
    Stormtrooper: Let me see your identification.
    Obi-Wan: You don't need to see his identification.
    Stormtrooper: We don't need to see his identification.
    Obi-Wan: These aren't the droids you're looking for.
    Stormtrooper: These aren't the droids we're looking for.
    Obi-Wan: He can go about his business.
    Stormtrooper: You can go about your business.
    Obi-Wan: Move along.
    Stormtrooper: Move along, move along.</font>
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Hey MetalChuck - you take those pics at my ex drummer's house? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I swear he's got the same 'Wall of KISS figures' [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Damn, it's usually me that gets so far off topic!! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
        ANYWAY...........

I'm a firm believer in backdooring items. If you don't at least try it you run the risk of some dumbass NPB bidding up the price so much that you will probably never have a chance of purchasing it at a reasonable price. Why?...because a lot of dumbass sellers think that if someone bids an item up to $500.00 it must be worth $500.00...regardless of whether the high bidder ever pays or not. Then, after failing to ever close the deal, they file an NPB on the winner and relist the same item at an unreasonable price. It happens all the time and I hate it. If I see something on eBay that I really really want to buy, I'll always email the seller and make them an offer to buy it outright first. If they refuse that offer I'll wait till the last few seconds and snipe it if the price is right.
        I am also an eBay seller and I'm always open to negotiations before the auction end for the same very reason!
        BTW, I'm also a "very experienced seller"! I think I'm second only to Joe on this board as far as seller feedback goes! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

That is you in his house. So he reads and checks in from your id? You emailed me on his behalf? All kinda of odds things wouldn't you say. I blocked him from bidding on anymore of my auctions anyways.
          www.kiddhavok.com
          www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

I was gonna say.. that looks alot like Sids wall.

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
              Well, since you're not sid, there is no issue...

<font size=-2>
              Stormtrooper: Let me see your identification.
              Obi-Wan: You don't need to see his identification.
              Stormtrooper: We don't need to see his identification.
              Obi-Wan: These aren't the droids you're looking for.
              Stormtrooper: These aren't the droids we're looking for.
              Obi-Wan: He can go about his business.
              Stormtrooper: You can go about your business.
              Obi-Wan: Move along.
              Stormtrooper: Move along, move along.</font>
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bwahahaha!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sid (Jacksonshredder) and I have dealt with each other. I don't know or care why he was banned here and I can't explain his eBay bidding habits, but the guy treated me good and followed through on his end of the deal in a prompt fashion. In my book he is a cool guy and I would deal with him again without concern.

Comment

It would not be hard to show a picture of someone else and say it is someone else.

Comment

Tekky,
                    All the "Sid" emails I got came from metalchuck on behalf of his "friend". He wanted to backdoor something, which is something I don't do, especially when its for a “friend”. I was given an offer which I said no. Sid/MC had a bid up on the item, a bid which he pulled. Pulling the bid didn’t bug me. The excuse did. “ Couldn’t contact seller” Bullshit! He had no problem when he and his “friend” wanted to backdoor it.
                    Think about, he sees everything that goes on (big red etc) the only thing he is banned from is posting. I’m glad other people have had good deals with him. I did not. I even gave him money for his sick friend he was buying a guitar for. I wish I would of kept the emails. He did email after I emailed his "friend" saying how that was a BS excuse for pulling his bid, he emailed back from a different email addy, saying he couldn’t get a hold of though my eBay addy, Guess what SAME EMAIL ADDRESS. He also email me about a comment I made about him pulling a bid on someone else (on the JCF). That same day. Like I said banned from posting that’s all. I have many great deals here with you, budman, charvel750, the guy I just got a bunch of DVDS F=from etc. I just think this time he/they are getting over on you guys that’s all.
                    www.kiddhavok.com
                    www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

I said this when we required login to view the JCF, "We've always been a community, now we're a gated community"
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">All I can say is.. Moooooooooooo & Baaahhhh.

Comment

I appreciate what you're saying and we've looked into it. We cannot confirm that Sid is Metalchuck.

Regarding the JCF-02 I'm sure all four of us admins will do absolutely everything that we can to make sure that the it does NOT make it into his hands.

With that said though, we can't persecute Metalchuck for his choice in friends. We can't ban him because he lets a banned member view the board. The only thing that we (and all of the members can do) is heed your warnings and keep a watchful eye out...
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by charvelguy:
                          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

I said this when we required login to view the JCF, "We've always been a community, now we're a gated community"
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">All I can say is.. Moooooooooooo & Baaahhhh. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by charvelguy:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">All I can say is.. Moooooooooooo & Baaahhhh. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Quick, open the gate when Tekky's not looking. We'll sneak out for some fresh air and then come back without anyone ever knowing we're gone. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by charvelguy:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">All I can say is.. Moooooooooooo & Baaahhhh. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Quick, open the gate when Tekky's not looking. We'll sneak out for some fresh air and then come back without anyone ever knowing we're gone. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OH, you guys are so in for it on market day... We're selling you two to the butcher first. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Cool. We're the most tender anyway. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X