great deal woth RobbRR and straycat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great deal woth RobbRR and straycat

bought the Jackson SLSXMG from rob. fast shipping and a cool guy. sent me the trem arm separately too.
    traded a dimarzio dp 100 with straycar, richard, for an emg 85 with pots, etc. fast shipping and smooth transaction.

thank you both!

No problem man, be sure to post up when its ready!
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

i'm thinking about sanding the neck joint and spraying it white again.... not sure.

Comment

YW nice doing business with you.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

up and running.... slx from rob and emg 85 in the neck (logo faded) from straycat.

had a luthier try to fix the neck joint crack; the crack is gone but the paint didn't match as you can see oh well. i don't care. it plays fine.

i also noticed that the body is thinner than my tobacco burst slxq--same series and pickup config. strange.. :think:

Comment

That was a sweet deal. I was very temped to take it.

Comment

Moku, thats an SLSXMG... SLS standing for super-light soloist. The SLXQ is just a regular soloist shape. Cant see the pics though!
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
              X