Matt's Music Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt's Music Center

I recently did a deal with Matt on a new Jackson. In an effort to spare you the drama, let's just say we had bump in the road regarding the deal that was out of our control. Anyway, I just want to say that Matt came through and worked it out. This is not the first guitar I've bought from Matt but it was the first time with an "incident".

Just want to say thanks to Matt. He's a good dude to deal with.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

+1

Matt's is a great place to deal with.

Comment

I would like to hear about the incident
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Matt is a class act on all deals....

He is taking care of our limited run of Custom Shop Collen Archtop's...

I am sure that there are many other JCF members that are dying to see that axe arrive!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          I would like to hear about the incident
          It's nothing exciting. FedEx basically destroyed a piece of gear that was in mint condition. It was packed extremely well and they still managed to bust it up. Matt handled the situation in a cool, calm manner where I would have gone completely bat shit crazy on them. I'm really glad and greatful Matt handled it. As you can tell, I have no more patience for this kind of stuff.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Matt rules. That is all.

Comment

I've done several deals with Matt. Great guy!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys. And Mike, from what you've told me it's a good thing for Fedex that we didn't let your wife get involved!
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                  Thanks for the kind words guys. And Mike, from what you've told me it's a good thing for Fedex that we didn't let your wife get involved!
                  You know it brutha! She's a sweetie but in court she'll rip your head off and..you know the rest. So, in other words, I'm screwed.

Comment

Another +1 for Matt. Always my first choice if I'm looking at getting something new.

Comment

Working...
                    X