Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You dont sound like a Jennifer.....Matts Music....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You dont sound like a Jennifer.....Matts Music....

...... I placed my order Thursday afternoon and it made it out the same day, I received it today in perfect condition. Excellent service, great deals, no dicking around, you buy, it you get it, no BS....Will buy from again, thanks for the great deal and great service Matt, you rock!!! .....Ford

Took me a minute to figure that comment out but I got it finally! You were a pleasure to do business with as well, enjoy your new toy and let me know if I can help with anything else!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    --------------------------------
    Fender Custom Shop Dealer
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    Jackson/Charvel Custom Shop Dealer
    Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Guitars Dealer
    Splawn, Bogner and Mesa/Boogie shipped anywhere in the USA!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Used the old lady's credit card, eh?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wish I had a credit card, course, its probly good that I dont. I can think of probly like $3000 in piddly stuff I want at the moment.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Used the old lady's credit card, eh?
          Yeah she took my truck in to get tires rotated while I was asleep and my wallet was in the glovebox and hers was the only one I could remember...

Comment

Working...
          X