Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody doing business with bucketbrian45?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naw, thanks, Hellie. I really want that Iommi - I like the way it sounds in my mahogany bodied KBRR, so I want to try it in my mahogany bodied Rand.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Update: I did get a response to the email I sent Bryan (Brian), however I wasn't able to read it until today. The email was sent on May 20 and stated that the item would be shipped right away and asked for my cell # so he could text me the tracking #. Also included was a phone #. I guess when he didn't get a reply to that email he just didn't do anything :think: because when I called him just now, he said he still has the pickup, ready to go.

Me: "OK, well ship it to me, man!"
      B: "OK, I'll ship it Monday"

He is supposed to email me a tracking # on Monday. I will report here Monday what happens....

Notes: I don't have a cell, so I don't do texting. I did not ask Bryan about the other items - I just want my Iommi pickup There was mention of court dates, so that may be a reason for the delay.

Comment

RacerX who does not have a Cell these days???
        Charvel CST 060 1992
        Charvel CST 070 1992
        Charvel CDS 090 1993
        Gibson Les Paul Standard 1993
        Gibson Les Paul DC 2007
        Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2013
        Gibson Les Paul Classic 1999
        Duesenberg 49er 2012
        Duesenberg V-Caster 2007
        Duesenberg Starcaster 2006
        History TH-LS Limited 2009
        History SH-LSV 2010

Comment

I don't

Got tired of paying $50 a month. I researched prepaid, but it seems all the carriers do time ripoffs there also...

Comment

I don't have a cell either. Fuck those things!

Comment

Well, Monday is over (on the east coast) and I see no email or PM from Brian.

Comment

And you were expecting...?
                "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                Gotta get away from here.
                Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

June 7 was the last time he was logged on here.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Wow... So, things are not looking good for this kid.

Comment

He emailed me this morning from his Iphone...telling me he must wait until Friday (payday) to ship this...

Comment

Wow. This better be one f'ing great pickup for you to have to go through all this, man.
                        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

What gets me is the dude's got an Iphone, just sold his KBRR, and can't scrape up $6 to ship a little box...

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                            What gets me is the dude's got an Iphone, just sold his KBRR, and can't scrape up $6 to ship a little box...
                            AND he had what, an extra month to save up for it?

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                              AND he had what, an extra month to save up for it?
                              Hell, I'll spot the dude $6 so Ron can get his pickup.
                              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                                I don't have a cell either. Fuck those things!
                                Me neither. Why spend $40 a month when I can give Vonage $10 and not have people upset at me for not answering my phone at all times?
                                Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X